The Top 5 Questions to Ask a Real Estate Agent When Moving to Colorado
Moving to Colorado can be a difficult outlook, especially if you’re coming from far away. Colorado has been thriving due to the expansion of various cities and industries – most especially Denver and the manufacturing industries that have been developing in the region.
As such, you need to use a dependable real estate agent – Tom Ullrich – RE/MAX. Here are some questions to ask before even considering your move:
- What cities are the best ones to consider? In most cases, they’ll tell you Denver or Colorado Springs, but there might be other smaller towns that they’d recommend based on your preferences.
- When is the best time to buy? Many consider late spring to be a great time to start looking for a new house in Colorado, but each region is different, so be sure to listen to your designated realtor.
- What is your experience with this area? If you already chose a certain region, you might want to make sure that your realtor has enough experience to actually help you out.
- What are my options for financing a purchase? Your realtor should be able to give you a list of qualified mortgage lenders that you can choose from, when you plan on buying a house in Colorado.
- Do you offer long term support? The relationship between a buyer’s agent and a real estate buyer should not end once the transaction is completed. Find out how the realtor will help you in the months to come, especially if there are issues that remain unresolved after the closing process.