Once the asking price on Todd Creek homes for sale 80602 has been negotiated, it’s time to get all the paperwork ready and tie up all the most important loose ends before the closing date.
The idea here is that you’ll have to work closely with your realtor to complete some tedious but necessary processes. Your realtor can help with the closing process which will require a few essential steps, such as:
- Opening an escrow account to prevent any unwanted mishaps and risks that could occur during the transaction process;
- Conducting a title search to ensure that your ownership of the property is free and clear and that you won’t need to deal with unexpected surprises;
- Hiring an attorney to review all the paperwork before the closing process can be underway;
- Straightening out any contingencies that were applied to the offer;
- Finishing any necessary repairs that have to be completed before the deed can be passed to the new owner.
While not all of these tasks are the job of your realtor, they will have the role of informing you and coordinating with the buyer’s agent, the two brokerages, the attorney and the closing agent to ensure that the process will be completed as smoothly as possible.